- The writer/reviewer
- The photographer
- The contributor/assistant
- The hand model
- The reluctant photographer
Ms Jae here! As with most things, fo0die started from humble beginnings on Instagram; when taking photos of food was not as socially acceptable, I decided to separate my hobby out onto Instagram in November 2012. And as the saying goes, the rest is history.
Today, fo0die still remains a hobby and something we do in our spare time after work or on weekends. We would love for you to follow us on our journey where we eat, we capture, we write reviews and in-between we might make something at home.
The history of fo0die (so far!):
- Nov 2012; @fo0die started on Instagram with iPhone photos
- Jan 2016; @fo0die started writing reviews on Zomato
- Nov 2016; @fo0die upgraded to a proper lens (to see the food better; and no I’m not talking about glasses)
- May 2017; Mr J was convinced to join the team officially
- Jan 2018; @fo0die started their blog thefo0die.com
Simply because @foodie was already taken on Instagram (as expected). So we looked at what letters we could replace with numbers instead.
I currently use the Fujifilm 35mm f1.4 lens on my Fujifilm X-T10 camera.
90% of the time we just use the native Instagram editing features but we also love Snapseed.